FFMs traditional weight lifting circuits incorporate Dumbbell, barbell and kettelbell complexes mixed with cardio. These workouts focus on functional movements that develop strength and tone your body while concentrating on either the upper, lower or comprehensive total body. FFM trainers regress, progress, and tailor every workout to the clients’ individual needs to ensure that the classes are appropriate for all fitness levels.
This high intensity cardio class is designed to get the heart pumping! With a combination of SkiErg, AirBike, Rowers, Medicine Balls, Gliders, battle ropes and bodyweight exercises–your body will constantly be challenged and you’ll never get bored.
Total Body HIIT
This high intensity interval class will strengthen and condition your body from head to toe. The format of the class varies to keep you on your toes. The workout involves a combination of resistance, body-weight, plyometric, core exercises to hit your entire body and shred fat. Our trainers are able to tailor exercises for all fitness levels.
Want to tone up throw combinations then punch away those calories with FFM Strike 45 minute class with rounds focused on fundamentals core foot work and trainer mitt work.
Private Training & Semi-Private Training
- Not a “Class person” and are looking for a more intimate setting in a beautiful studio?
- Intimidated to exercise with people you don’t know?
- Looking for guided beginner-level instruction so you can learn the fundamentals correctly?
- Have a group of 2-4 friends you want to get together to train?
- Customized semi-private workout tailored to your crew?
- Post-partum specialists
- On-Site Childcare Available in childcare facility while you workout! *For sessions post 8AM